<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2271455609228152229?origin\x3dhttp://timemachine-please.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
when i'm gone.
About me.

Happykidd
I'm Caiyann , born on 22thDecember1989. I love my friends and of cause that special girl. I wish i have a time machine , so i can have you back and cherish you.

Chatterbox.

Plurk.com


exits.

huiyee ahboot junejune
iris michelle jianbin valarie
graceyy sarahlauu pearlyn amyy
elainee kelly peggy kittyn
rebecca cassandra ahmeng huiqing
slattery shermin sally

music.


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, August 7, 2009

next week i having my btt , studying the theory book just now . -.-
tml need to work over-time , 11-10 . -.- but nvm la , got extra money anyway .
hahas . sam coming out in a month time , time pass fast when i work everyday .

what can i do ?


if today was my last dayy 11:47 PM