<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2271455609228152229?origin\x3dhttp://timemachine-please.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
when i'm gone.
About me.

Happykidd
I'm Caiyann , born on 22thDecember1989. I love my friends and of cause that special girl. I wish i have a time machine , so i can have you back and cherish you.

Chatterbox.

Plurk.com


exits.

huiyee ahboot junejune
iris michelle jianbin valarie
graceyy sarahlauu pearlyn amyy
elainee kelly peggy kittyn
rebecca cassandra ahmeng huiqing
slattery shermin sally

music.


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

work as usual , 1-10pm . lester , ah hai and his gf came to find me smoke for awhile when i'm working . =) so nice of them . hahas . tomorrow 1-10pm , BORING !

只要你幸福 只要你快乐


if today was my last dayy 11:34 PM